Looking for something to do? This blog is borrowed from our good friends in Park City, Utah at Jess Reid / Christie's International Real Estate
1. Catch some rays on a rooftop bar at No Name Saloon or Boneyard.
No Name Saloon is a must-see bar in Park City. They are located on Main Street and they have a rooftop bar that offers great views of Main Street. The heated lamps in the winter and summer allow you to enjoy the rooftop deck year round. Boneyard, located on Kearns Blvd, is a local’s hang out and has great food options. They have live music on the rooftop deck in the summer and they also serve brunch!
2. Relax at brunch on the deck overlooking the pond at Deer Valley Café.
Deer Valley Grocery Café is one of our favorite spots to grab a coffee or brunch. The outside deck has comfortable seating and looks out over the Deer Valley Pond. In the summer you can enjoy watching stand up paddle boarders paddling out in the pond or doing yoga. Not to mention, another fun activity to try check out Park City SUP. Don’t forget to stop in and say hello at our real estate office located in Deer Valley Plaza!
3. Visit the only ski-in/out distillery, High West, via PCMR’s Town Lift.
Ever been to a ski-in/ski-out distillery? Now is your chance. High West not only is accessible from the ski-resort but they make a damn good drink too. Try a “Dead Man’s Boots”.
4. Make a free gourmet s’more at the Montage Deer Valley at Dusk.
The secret is out, and our mouth is watering. Gourmet s’more’s on the deck at Montage will not disappoint, especially after you perfectly brown your marshmallow to your hearts desire over the roaring fire. Visit Montage and visit their s’more bar between 4-5pm during the winter season and from 8-9pm during the summer season.
5. Grab a coffee and a book at Atticus Coffee and Tea on Main St.
6. Wine o’clock? Cozy up with a glass of wine at Old Town Cellars Wine Bar.
This is what Main Street was missing. The new wine bar in Park City allows you to try different blends of wine. Tasting starts at only $2. Have a sweet tooth? Old Town Cellars has partnered up with Ritual Chocolate and they offer pairings of their wine with small-batch fine chocolate. Our favorite is the sea-salt dark chocolate!
7. Take a short hike up the “PC” Hill to see 360 degree views of Park City.
8. Ride a bike! Check out Mountain Trails Foundation for the scoop.
Thanks to the Mountain Trails Foundation we have over 400 miles of maintained trails in Park City and there is always a new trail to explore. Get out there and mountain bike to cover some ground and see Park City from a different perspective. The iconic Mid-Mountain Trail is one of our favorites, but if mountain-biking isn’t your thing explore the rail trail.
9. Hike and fish one of the largest wilderness areas in the USA.
10. Tour properties with a local agent and find your dream home!
*Looking for a vacation home? Call Kermit for a personal introduction to a local broker in his luxury network. 405-755-4422